Uploading a profile image
If you want to use an image of your ENGAGE avatar as your profile image, you can do this in the ENGAGE application. For more information, see Capturing a profile photo.
- 2.From the side menu, select Profile.
- 3.On the Profile page, select EDIT PROFILE.
- 4.On the EDIT PROFILE DETAILS page, select the edit icon () next to the profile image.
- 5.Choose one of the following options:
- 1.Drag an image file onto the Update your picture panel.
- 2.Select UPLOAD PROFILE PICTURE, and then select an image file.
- 6.After the image uploads, drag the small blue squares on the grid to choose which part of the image to use.
- 7.Select SAVE.