You can use the teleport feature to jump to a new position within the virtual environment.
In the ENGAGE app, you can view information about the controls for your specific device. For more information, see Basic controls.
- 1.Choose one of the following options:
- Hold the Alt key and place one finger on the trackpad.
- Place two fingers on the trackpad.
- 2.Drag on the trackpad to position the landing circle. If the landing circle turns red, you can't jump to that location.
- 3.Raise your finger or fingers away from the trackpad.
Note: If you have a separate mouse, you can also use the same method as for Windows and macOS devices.
- 1.Raise your hand controllers so that your virtual hands are visible in front of you. Press and hold the button that's labelled Teleport. For example, on the Oculus Quest 2, hold the A button on the right controller.
- 2.Move your right controller to position the landing circle. If the landing circle turns red, you can't jump to that location.
- 3.Release the teleport button.
The following video shows how you can teleport when you use a VR headset:
Teleporting on the Meta Quest 2 VR headset