Summoning all users
You can summon users to a specific area. This is particularly useful in large locations when users have become dispersed. To summon all users, complete the following steps:
- 1.Open the menu, select the Users page, and then select the Host Actions tab.
- 2.Select Summon.
Summon option on Host Actions tab
- 3.Move the summon marker to the point where you want users to be placed.
- 4.Optional: By default, summoned users will face towards you, as indicated by the point on the summon marker. To change the direction in which the users will face, choose one of the following options:
- On a desktop device, hold down the left mouse button, and then move the mouse forwards or backwards to rotate the summon marker. The summon starts when you release the mouse button, and so you can skip Step 5.
- On a VR headset, rotate your right wrist as though you were turning a key in a lock.
- 5.Press either the left mouse button or the trigger button on the right controller.