Accessing files on your device
The location of your photos, snapshots, recordings, and sequences depends on the platform that you use. For more information, see the sections below.
- Open File Explorer and browse to This PC > Documents > ENGAGE.
For standalone VR headsets, such as Oculus Quest, Oculus Quest 2, and VIVE Focus Plus, complete the followings steps:
- 1.Turn on your VR headset.
- 2.Connect the VR headset to your computer. For example, use a USB cable.
- 3.On the VR headset, depending on the manufacturer, allow permission to transfer files.
- 4.On your computer, the VR headset is added as an external drive. Browse to this drive, and then to Internal shared storage > Documents > ENGAGE.
- Open Finder, from the Go menu, select Home, and then open the ENGAGE folder.