Comment on page
Registering for a PLUS account
If you upgrade from a Guest account to a PLUS account, you can access a wide range of additional features on the ENGAGE platform. You can view information about the features on the pricing page of the ENGAGE website. To view a summary of the additional features, expand the following panel:
- Schedule and host Events, which you can list publicly and publicise through a web-based information page.
- Access additional options when you create a Session, such as public listing and password protection.
- Access the full library of IFX and 60+ additional locations.
- Access the Content Creator to build immersive, interactive experiences.
- Create recordings that include other people.
The ENGAGE platform uses Stripe payment processing. You must have a supported credit or debit card to register for a PLUS account.
To register for a PLUS account, which includes a one month free trial, complete the following steps:
- 2.On either the monthly or annual subscription panes, select the SELECT button.
- 3.If the SIGN IN window is displayed, log in, and then repeat Step 2.
- 4.On the BILLING INFORMATION page, enter the billing information that's associated with the payment method that you want to use, and then select Save and Continue.
- 5.On the CHECKOUT page, review your payment information, and then select START YOUR FREE TRIAL.
- 6.In the prompt that appears, enter your credit or debit card information, and then select Start your free trial.
After the payment process completes, you see a confirmation page. If the ENGAGE app is currently open on your device, restart it to register your upgrade. You can manage your subscription in the web manager. For more information, see Managing your profile.