Saving a snapshot
LITE users can't save a snapshot.
- 1.Open your menu or tablet, and then select IFX.
- 2.On the IFX page, select Snapshots.
- 3.On the files page, selectin the upper-right corner of the page.
- 4.In the Create IFX Snapshot window, choose to save only your own IFX or to also include shared IFX, and then select Confirm. The ability to include shared IFX in a snapshot is turned off by default and must be enabled by a host. See Setting permissions for all users.
- 5.In the Filename field, amend the file name if required, and then select Save.
If you have chosen to share IFX that you added, they are not included if you choose to save only your own IFX in Step 4.