Removing or banning a user
To remove or ban someone from a Session, complete the following steps:
- 1.Open your menu or tablet, select the Users page, and then select the Users tab.
- 2.Select their More iconfor the user that you want to remove or ban.
- 3.On the Host Actions page, select one of the following options:
- To temporarily remove an attendee, select Remove from Session. The user can choose to rejoin the Session because this is a temporary action.
- To permanently ban an attendee, select Ban from Session. The attendee is immediately removed from the Session and can't rejoin.
If you ban someone from an Event, you can cancel their ban from the Event guest list in the web manager.
Options to remove or ban attendees from a Session