Managing your group membership
All users can view and manage their group membership on the Groups page in the web manager. This includes accepting or rejecting invitations to join groups.
To view a list of groups of which you are a member, complete the following steps:
- 2.On the menu, select Groups.
- 3.On the GROUPS page, select the Memberships tab.
- To leave a group, select LEAVE in the group’s pane on the Memberships tab.
- Your default group is indicated by the text Default group. To set a different group as your default group, select SET DEFAULT in the group’s pane on the Memberships tab.
- To view a list of active invitations, select the Invitations tab on the GROUPS page.
To accept or reject an invitation, complete the following steps:
- 1.Select VIEW for the invitation.
- 2.On the invitation information page, select either ACCEPT INVITATION or DECLINE.
After you accept or decline the invitation, it’s removed from the list of invitations. If you accept the invitation, the group appears on the Memberships tab.