Using My Face
You can use the My Face feature to apply a photograph of your face to your avatar. Our image processing algorithms identify facial features and map your photograph to your avatar's head.
To set up My Face for your avatar for the first time, complete the following steps:
- 1.On the main menu of the ENGAGE app, select My Avatar.
- 2.In the Avatar Editor, select My Face.
- 3.To upload a face image, choose one of the following options:
- To use an image file that's stored on your device, select Upload Image, browse to the location of the file, select the file, and then select Load.
- To use an image from the Internet, select Paste URL, type or paste the URL of the image file, and then select ENTER.
- 4.On the Create new face page, select Generate My Face.
- 6.In the avatar editor, select Save & Continue.
- 7.In the My Face panel, select the toggle to turn on the My Face feature.
Use the following guidelines to ensure the best result from the My Face feature. The requirements for an ideal image are similar to the requirements for a passport photograph, and are summarized as follows:
Examples of acceptable images
In addition to the previous requirements, your image file must also meet the following technical requirements:
- Not be a scanned photograph
- Be in color
- Be larger than 715 pixels in width and 951 pixels in height
- Be in JPEG format
- Not have compression and be free of data loss or compression artefacts
- Not be digitally enhanced or changed
- Not contain barrel or other lens distortion