Creating a video link in the web manager
You can create links to video files and YouTube videos on the Internet, and then load them in a Session. For example, to share a video with other people. You can also configure the link as a 3D or 360 video, so that you don't accidentally load the video in the wrong format.
- 2.From the side menu, select Media.
- 3.On the Media page, select Video Links.
- 4.Select ADD VIDEO LINK.
- 5.In the Add Video Link window, enter a Title and URL.
- 6.Optional: Enter a Description.
- 7.Optional: If the link is to a 3D video, turn on the 3D video toggle.
- 8.Optional: If the link is to a 360 video, turn on the 360 video toggle.
- 9.Select SAVE.