Editing your avatar
To edit your avatar, complete the following steps:
- 1.On the menu screen of the ENGAGE app, select My Avatar.
- 2.On the avatar selection screen, in the My Avatars pane, use the arrow icons to move between different avatars until the avatar that you want to edit is displayed.
- 3.Select Edit.
- 4.In the avatar editor, select a category, and then adjust the settings as required. See the sections below for more information about each category.
- 5.After you have completed the customization of your avatar, select the Leave icon in the lower-left corner.
- 6.In the Exit prompt, select Save & Continue to use your new avatar, or select Discard Changes to revert back to your previous avatar.
- 7.On the avatar selection screen, select Save & Continue to return to the menu screen.
When you select a clothing category, you see a panel similar to that shown in the following image:
Clothing selection panel
The icons along the top edge of the panel are clothing-type filters. If you select a filter, only clothing items that match that filter are displayed. The active filter is highlighted. To clear the active filter, select the icon again.
After you select an item of clothing, select a square in the color palette to apply that color to the clothing.
After you select the Body category, two subcategories appear.
- Select the Sex icon to access the setting to switch between masculine and feminine body shapes.
- Select the body icon to access settings for facial structure, skin tone, and height.
After you select the Head category, five subcategories appear.
- Select the facial features icon to access settings for eyes, nose, and lips.
- Select the hair icon to access settings for hair and eyebrows
- Select the hats icon to choose a hat style and color.
- Select the glasses icon to choose between glasses and sunglasses, and to select a frame color.
- Select the makeup icon to access settings for lipstick, eye shadow, eyeliner, and nail polish.
In the Outfits category, you can choose from a range of complete outfits. If you select an outfit, it overrides the settings for tops, bottoms, and shoes.
In the Tops category, you can choose from a range of tops, and then select a color.
For tops, in addition to a color you can also select an optional decal. This option adds a company logo to your top. The location, size, and number of decals varies between the different types of top.
In the Bottoms category, you can choose from a range of bottoms, and then select a color.
In the Shoes category, you can choose from a range of shoes, and then select a color.