Changing your password in the web manager
If you're logged into the web manager and want to change your password, but you can't remember your current password, select your user name in the upper-right corner of the web manager, and then select Logout from the list that appears. Then, complete the steps described in Resetting your password in the web manager.
If SSO is turned on for your account, you can't change your password in the web manager. To change your password, refer to the documentation from your authentication provider.
- 2.Select your name in the upper-right corner of the page, and then select Settings from the list that appears.
- 3.On the SETTINGS page, select Change Password.
- 4.Enter your current password in the Current Password field.
- 5.Enter your new password in both the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
- 6.Select Change Password.
After you change your password, the web manager returns you to the log-in page. Use your new password to log in.