Cancelling your PLUS subscription
If we cancel your PLUS subscription, you will immediately lose access to all of your PLUS benefits. If, instead, you want to retain your PLUS benefits until the end of your current billing period, you can turn off auto renewal.
It may take up to 72 hours to process changes to your subscription.
- 2.Select your name in the upper-right corner of the page, and then select Settings from the list that appears.
- 3.On the SETTINGS page, select Subscription History.
- 4.Choose one of the following options in the ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTION panel:
- To cancel your PLUS membership as soon as possible, select CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION, and then, in the Confirm Cancel Subscription prompt, select CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
- To end your PLUS membership at the next billing date, select TURN OFF AUTO RENEW, and then, in the Turn off auto renew prompt, select TURN OFF.