Seated and Standing VR modes
ENGAGE supports the use of VR headsets both when you are standing and when you are seated. You can also switch between the two at any time. However, to ensure accurate tracking, you may need to update the ENGAGE app as to whether you are currently standing or sitting.
To change between seated and standing VR modes, use of the methods described in the sections below.
- 1.Press the appropriate button on your hand controller to open your menu or tablet.
- 2.On the side menu, select the Settings icon ().
- 3.On the Settings page, select VR Options.
- 4.On the VR Options page, for Tracking Mode, select either Seated Mode or, if you are standing, Full Motion Tracking.
- 5.Close your menu or tablet.
- 1.On the menu screen, select the Settings icon () in the upper-right corner of the menu panel.
- 2.On the menu that appears, select Controls.
- 3.On the Controls page, select VR Tracking Mode.
- 4.On the VR Tracking Mode page, select either Seated Mode or, if you are standing, Room Space Mode.