Selecting your microphone input on Windows or PC VR
If other people can't hear you in a Session or, for example, they hear your as muffled or distant, then you may have the incorrect microphone input selected.
The option to select your audio input within the ENGAGE app is available on Windows desktop devices and PC VR only. For other devices, refer to the manufacturer's documentation.
To change your microphone input, complete the following steps:
- 1.Open your menu or tablet.
- 2.From the side menu, select Settings.
- 3.On the Settings page, select User Preferences.
- 4.From the Microphone list, select the microphone input that you want to use.
- 5.If there isn't an immediate improvement in your audio, select Reset Audio.