Capturing a profile photo
You can take a photo of your avatar to use as your profile image. Your profile image is displayed in the upper-right corner of the menu screen in ENGAGE and on the Profile page in the web manager.
You can upload any image to use as your profile image in the web manager. For more information, see Uploading a profile image.
To capture a profile photo, complete the following steps.
- 1.On the menu screen, select My Avatar.
- 2.In the top panel on the left-hand side, select the edit icon () next to your profile image.
- 3.On the Update your profile photo page, select a background color. This appears behind your avatar in the profile photo.
- 4.Select Capture a picture.
- 5.Optional: If you use a VR headset, there is a 3 second countdown before the picture is captured. You can use this time to pose for the photo.
- 6.The Current photo image in the upper-left corner updates to show the new profile photo. After you capture the picture that you want to use, select, Return to editor.
Current photo to use as your profile image and the option to return to the avatar editor