Comment on page
Capturing a profile photo
You can take a photo of your avatar to use as your profile image. Your profile image is displayed in both the ENGAGE application and web manager. Also, other users will see your profile image when you are in the same Session or when they add or view you as a connection.
To capture a profile photo, complete the following steps.
- 1.On the menu screen, select your profile image in the upper-right corner of the screen, and then select My Avatar from the menu that appears.
- 2.In the top panel on the left-hand side, select the edit icon () next to your profile image.
- 3.On the Update your profile photo page, select a background color. This appears behind your avatar in the profile photo.
- 4.Select Capture a picture.
- 5.Optional: If you use a VR headset, there is a 3 second countdown before the picture is captured. You can use this time to pose for the photo.
- 6.The Current photo image in the upper-left corner updates to show the new profile photo. After you capture the picture that you want to use, select, Return to editor.
Current photo to use as your profile image and the option to return to the avatar editor