Summoning a single user
You can summon a user to a specific area. This is particularly useful in large locations when users have become dispersed. To summon a single user, complete the following steps:
- 1.Open you menu or tablet, and then select the Users page.
- 2.Identify the user that you want to summon, and then select their more icon (three dots).
More icon for a user
- 3.On the Host Actions page, select Summon.
Summon option for single user
- 4.Move the summon marker to the point where you want the user to be placed.
- 5.Optional: By default, summoned user will face towards you, as indicated by the point on the summon marker. To change the direction in which the user will face, choose one of the following options:
- On a desktop device, hold down the left mouse button, and then move the mouse forwards or backwards to rotate the summon marker. The summon starts when you release the mouse button, and so you can skip Step 6.
- On a VR headset, rotate your right wrist as though you are turning a key in a lock.
- 6.Press either the left mouse button or the trigger button on the right controller.