Installing ENGAGE on Microsoft Windows
First, check that your computer meets the following minimum requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating system
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor or better
- 8 GB RAM
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970 graphics card or better
- 9 GB of available disk space
If your computer meets the minimum requirements, use one of the following options to install ENGAGE:
- 2.After you download the installation file, run it as an administrator. For example, right-click the installation file, and then select Run as administrator.
- 3.If you see the error shown in the following image, or you see a User Account Control window that doesn't accept your credentials, then you don't have administrator rights on your computer. Sign in as a user that has administrator rights, and then repeat from step 1.
Installation error that appears if you don't have administrator rights
If you have Steam installed on your computer, open the Steam Client, browse to the store, search for ENGAGE, and then add it to your library.