Examples of interactive objects that users can pick up
- 1.If the timeline view isn't active in the editor panel, select the timeline icon ().
- 2.From the panel on the left-hand side, selectInteractive.
- 3.From the library of Interactive IFX, select one to add.
After you place an interactive IFX, you can select it only from the timeline. Also, if you want to modify the position, rotation, or scale of an interactive IFX, you must first access its effect options.
Use the left and right arrows to cycle through the following options for Physics Type:
- Normal Gravity: When not held, the object will fall until it reaches an object with a collider.
- No Physics: When not held, the object will remain floating at the position where it was left.
- Zero Gravity: The object initially remains floating at the position that you set. After a user interacts with it, the object will retain momentum and drift through the environment.
You can modify the position, rotation, or scale of an interactive IFX only after you access its effect options.
- 1.Select the interactive IFX on the timeline.
- 2.Select the cog icon on the object container or select IFX options.
- 3.Select the menu bubble () on the right-hand side of the object bubble, and then select either MOVE or GIZMO, as required.
- 4.After you complete your modifications, select SAVE EFFECT in the editor panel.
Use of the More bubble to access MOVE and GIZMO controls