Comment on page
Adjusting start and end times
- To adjust the start time or end time of an object, drag the grips at either end of the container.
Location of the container grips
If you want a higher level of accuracy, you can set exact time values for the start and end times. To do so, complete the following steps:
- 1.Select the object.
- 2.Choose one of the following options:
- Select the cog icon on the timeline container.
- Select IFX options on the left-hand side of the editor panel.
- 3.In Current Effect Options window, in either the Start Time or End Time fields, enter a time in the format
- 4.Select SAVE EFFECT.
If you change the start time, the end time will adjust automatically to maintain a consistent length. If you change the end time, this does not affect the start time.