Playing shared media
You control the playback of shared videos through use of the
Play Shared Screen VideoIFX. The position and length of the container on the timeline determines when the video will begin to play and how long it will play for.
- 1.If the timeline view isn't active in the editor panel, select the timeline icon ().
- 2.From the panel on the left-hand side, selectIFX.
- 3.On the IFX library page, in the search field, enter
shared, and then select the search icon.
- 4.Select the Play Shared Screen Video IFX.
- 5.Place the IFX in the environment. The location of the IFX within the environment isn't important.
Play Shared Screen Video effect options