Zooming and panning
The editor panel features a combined zoom and pan scroll bar. In a timeline or dope sheet view, you zoom and pan with the horizontal scroll bar. In the curves view, you can also zoom and pan with the vertical scroll bar.
Location of the zoom and pan scroll bars in the curves view
- To zoom in, drag one of the end grips closer to the other.
- To zoom out, drag one of the end grips away from the other.
Drag the grips to zoom
- To pan, drag the scroll bar.
Drag the scroll bar to pan
- To zoom, position the mouse cursor over the timeline panel, and then use the mouse scroll wheel. The mouse cursor determines the center of the zoom. For example, if you want to zoom in on an object container, place the mouse cursor over it before you use he scroll wheel.
- To pan, position the mouse cursor over the timeline panel, and then use the left mouse button to drag.