Testing your sequence locally
After you save a sequence to your device, you can load and experience it as an item of content.
Loading a sequence that you have saved locally into a Session with other users isn't supported. The demand on the network to stream from your device to those of other users will create issues with the playback.
- 1.Start a Session. To reduce the time required to load your content, start the Session in the same location that's used in the sequence.
- 2.Open your menu or tablet, and then select Content.
- 3.On the Content page, select Device Storage.
- 4.Select your sequence file from the list.
- 5.On the file information page, select Load.