Changing the location of your sequence
You can change the location that's used in a sequence.
If you change the location, objects that you have added may appear a long distance away from the center of the new location.
To change the location, complete the following steps:
- 1.In the editor panel, select the menu icon ().
- 2.Select Current Sequence.
- 3.On the Current Sequence page, select the Location field.
- 4.In the Load Location window, select a new location.
- 5.Choose one of the following options:
- To save the sequence, select Save.
- To continue without saving the sequence, select the back arrow ().