Locking all users in place
You can use the Forced Seats IFX to lock people at a specific point in the environment for the duration of time that this IFX is on your timeline. The IFX includes 35 invisible seats to which people will be locked.
Forced Seats IFX as displayed in the Content Editor
- 1.From the panel on the left-hand side, selectIFX.
- 2.From the library of IFX, select Forced Seats.
- 3.Place the IFX at the location in the environment where you want to lock people.
- 4.Rotate the IFX so that the arrows point in the direction that you want to be forwards. Users can still turn to look in all directions.
- 5.Scale the IFX to control the distance between users when locked in place.