Comment on page
Creating a loop
You can use the Skip to Time IFX to create a loop in your sequence. This IFX jumps the playback to a different part of your timeline. You can create a loop by continuously jumping back to an earlier point on the timeline.
- 1.From the panel on the left-hand side, selectIFX.
- 2.From the library of IFX, select Skip to Time (Lesson Seek).
- 3.Place the IFX in the environment. Its position isn't important.
- 1.Decide which points on the timeline will be the start and end of the loop.
- 2.Place the Skip to Time IFX at the point on the timeline that will be the end of the loop.
- 3.Access the effect options for the Skip to Time IFX.
- 4.In the TIME VALUE field, enter the timestamp for the start of the loop.