You can display videos on screens in a location. The different types of screens are as follows:
To create a loop, place a Skip to Time (Lesson Seek) IFX at the point on the timeline that you want to be the end of the loop. Then, in the effect options for the Skip to Time (Lesson Seek) IFX, enter the time that you want to loop back to in the TIME VALUE field.
There is no officially supported method to scale an object along one axis. The following information presents some workarounds that you can use if necessary. Also note that if you modify the object after you apply the non-uniform scale, it will revert to a uniform scale.
An object before (left) and after (right) a non-uniform scale
- 1.Use the gizmo to scale the object uniformly by the amount that you want to scale one axis.
- 2.Add a key to the start of the object container.
- 4.Delete the scale keys for the axis that you don’t want to scale.
Scale keys in the dope sheet
- 1.Add a key to the start of the object container.
- 3.Hide all channels except the one that you want to scale along.
- 4.Zoom in on the timeline so that the y axis shows the value that you want to scale by.
- 5.Drag the key vertically to the new value.
Hidden scale channels to enable a single scale key to be dragged
To identify the x, y, and z axis, change the gizmo to the translate tool and change to Local Space.
You may want to create a portal, transporter, elevator, or similar effect that moves a user from one point within an environment to another.
In a persistent session, you can use the
Portal Spawn PointIFX to move users within an environment. However, these are not compatible with sequences because you need to configure the portal IFX with a session ID, which is independent of the sequence.
- 1.Optional: Place one or more IFX to mark the location of the portal and its destination. The IFX that you use to create the functionality of a portal are invisible.
- 2.At the position of the portal, place a Player Body Trigger (Invisible) IFX.
- 3.Access the IFX options for the Player Body Trigger, choose to add a new triggered effect, and then select the Transport all Players to Location IFX.
- 4.Place the Transport all Players to Location IFX at the position you want to teleport users to.
- 5.To ensure that only the user that enters the body trigger is transported, in the IFX options for the Player Body Trigger, set the Trigger For setting to Local User.
- 6.Optional: By default, the portal will work only once. To set the portal to transport the user each time that they enter the body trigger, edit the triggered Transport all Players to Location IFX, and then change the Spawn Type setting to Multiple.
Option to set a triggered IFX to spawn multiple times
The following table identifies which features you can test within the Content Editor. For any feature marked with a dash, you must load the sequence in a Session to test the feature. For instructions on how to test your sequence in a Session, see Testing your sequence locally.
You must play the content to test most features.