Creating a puppet animation
- 1.Select an object.
- 2.Move the play head to the time when you want you start your animation.
- 3.On the editor panel, select Record puppet.
- 4.During the countdown warning, grab the object and prepare to create the animation.
- 5.After the countdown warning reaches zero, move the object to enact the animation.
- 6.After you complete the animation sequence, open the editor panel to stop the recording.
When you record a puppet animation, all other animations in the scene play in real-time. This helps you to coordinate your animations. The recorded puppet animation is saved as a series of keyframes, which you can then edit.
Example keys generated by a recorded puppet animation