Creating a recording
The following video shows you how to create a recording:
Creating a spatial recording
- 1.Open your menu or tablet, and then select Recording.
- 2.On the Recording page, select.
- 3.Choose whether to record only yourself, everyone, or selected people.
- 4.Select Record.
- 5.A countdown begins. If you close your menu or tablet, the countdown continues. When the countdown is complete, the recording starts and a notification about the recording is displayed to everyone in the Session.
- 6.Perform the actions that you want to record.
- 7.To stop recording, open your menu or tablet. On the Recording page, select, and then select Stop.
- 8.In the Save Recording window, enter a file name for the recording, and then select Save. Alternatively, select Discard to cancel the recording.
If you choose the Select Others option when you create a recording, the Select users to record page is displayed and shows a list of all users in the Session. Select the check box for all users that you want to include in the recording.
The Select users to record page also includes a toggle for Joining Users. Turn the toggle on to include any users that join the Session after you start the recording. Turn the toggle off to only include the users that you select.