Comment on page
Upgrading to Unity 2021
As part of the ENGAGE v3.3 release, we upgraded the ENGAGE application to Unity 2021. If you had an SDK repository at that time, we also updated it Unity 2021 and pushed those updates to the GitHub repository; unless you indicated that you wanted to perform the update yourself.
However, you still need to upgrade your local development environment to Unity 2021. To do so, complete the following steps:
- 2.Pull the updated project folder from GitHub.
- 3.Open Unity Hub, and then, from the side menu, select Projects.
- 4.For your project folder, select the version number listed in the EDITOR VERSION column.
- 5.From the INSTALLS list, select 2021.3.18xx, and then select Open with 2021.3.18xx.
- 6.Confirm or agree to any prompts related to updating the project.
If you don't use Unity Hub, at step 3 in the previous instructions, open Unity Editor 2021.3.18, and then open the SDK project from within the Unity Editor.
You must rebake all lightmaps in your scenes. Otherwise, colors will appear faded.